The 2021 Event is CLOSED:
How is our Pastured Pork Different?
- Our pigs are allowed to live like a pig and build nests for their piglets, be outside in the sun and fresh air, have an extremely diverse diet, live low-stress and end up full of fat, flavor and nutrition.
- Our community is enhanced since our pigs directly support other small family businesses, help maintain a healthy ecosystem on the farm, and, of course, contribute to a healthier YOU!
- We add no weird stuff like antibiotics while they are alive, or while they are at the butcher.
- We nurture our pigs to grow slowly for about 9 months to develop flavor & nutrition, not the factory farm method of faster & flavorless in only 5. - 6.5 months.
- Since our pigs have time, space and opportunity to develop muscles and fat, we don't have to add any chemicals to trick your brain that it's good meat, (think msg and artificial flavorings and colorings) it's just naturally there.
The 2021 Event Ends In: