- (2 cups cubed) Deli Roast Beef
- (2 lbs) red potatoes, cut into 1 in cubes
- (2 Tbsp) olive oil or melted butter
- (2 tsp) chives, minced
- (3/4 tsp) sea salt, divided
- (2) medium onions, halved and thinly sliced
- (1 lb) sliced fresh mushrooms
- (1/4 cup) butter, cubed
- (2) garlic cloves, minced
- (1 tsp) dried rosemary, crushed
- (1/4 tsp) black pepper
- (1/3 cup) dry red wine or TF bone broth
- (1 cup) beef gravy
- Place potatoes in a greased 15x10x1in baking pan. Drizzle with chives and 1/4tsp salt; toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally for 25-30 minutes.
- In a skillet, saute onions and mushrooms in butter until tender. Add garlic, rosemary, pepper and salt; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in wine. Add beef and gravy; heat through. Serve with potatoes.