- Thoroughly cook and crumble both breakfast sausage (1 cup or more if wanted) and bacon (8 slices, or let's be real more than that for extra bacon).
- In a large bowl whisk 12 large eggs with a splash of milk.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat with the lard. Add the potatoes and stir occasionally until they are browned. Now add the eggs and cook while stirring until the scramble is no longer runny. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat and cook the bell peppers until they are soft. While cooking the bell peppers warm up the tortillas so they are easily bendable.
- Fill each tortilla with some of the potato and egg mixture then top with as much bacon, breakfast sausage, peppers and cheese was wanted. Roll into a tight burrito, wrap in foil and allow to cool down.
- Once cool store in freezer until ready to eat! When ready to eat remove from foil and wrap in a paper towel (some prefer a slightly damp paper towel to ensure the burrito doesn't dry out) and microwave for 90 seconds to 20 minutes depending on the strength of your microwave.