- (1/2 pound) Beef, Summer Sausage (cooked, uncured) (Sugar Free)
- (6) potatoes, peeled and cubed
- (2 cups) corn
- (1 1/2 cups) chicken broth
- (1) celery rib, sliced
- (1/4 cup) sliced carrot
- (1/2 teaspoon) garlic powder
- (1/2 teaspoon) onion powder
- (1/2 teaspoon) salt
- (1/4 teaspoon) pepper
- (1 1/2 cups) whole milk
- (2/3 cup) shredded cheddar cheese
- (1 teaspoon) fresh parsley, minced
- In a large saucepan, brown sausage; drain and set sausage aside.
- In the same pan, combine the potatoes, corn, broth, celery, carrot, and seasonings. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add the milk, cheese, parsley, and sausage. Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted and soup is heated through.