- (2 lbs) Ground Beef, 1 lb pkgs
- (3 cups) onion, chopped
- (1 15 oz) jar of diced tomatoes, or 1 large tomato, chopped
- (1 lb) red, russet, or sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- (8 cloves) garlic, minced
- (2 Tbsp) curry
- (2 tsps) unrefined sea salt or Himalayan salt
- (2 tsps) pepper
- (2 tbsp) arrowroot flour
Put the ingredients in a freezer bag.
Double bag and then between the bags write the name of the recipe and the following instructions for cook day.
Cook Day Instructions:
- Add: 1 cup water (or broth)
- Cook 6-8 hours on Low or 3-4 on High.