- (1 lb) Ground Beef, 1 lb pkgs
- (2 tsp) onion powder
- (1 1/2 tsp) salt
- (1 tsp) garlic powder
- (1/2 tsp) rubbed sage
- (1/2 tsp) crushed red pepper flakes
- (1 package) chopped spinach
- (4 cups) shredded frozen hashbrowns
- (14) Brown Eggs, 1 doz
- (1 cup) ricotta cheese
- (1/3 cup) milk
- (1 tsp) pepper
- (3/4 cup) colby jack cheese
- (1 1/3 cups) tomatoes, halved
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown beef with onion powder, 1/2 tsp salt, sage, pepper flakes and garlic powder over medium heat in a large skillet (about 7 minutes) then drain excess liquid. Stir in spinach and remove from heat.
2. Put hashbrowns in even layer along the bottom of a greased 9x13inch pan and top with the ground beef mixture. In a large bowl whisk eggs, milk, ricotta cheese, pepper and remaining salt together. Pour this mixture over the hashbrowns and beef in the pan. Sprinkle with cheese and add tomatoes on top.3. Bake dish uncovered for 45-50 minutes or until thoroughly cooked through. Allow the dish to cool 5-10 minutes before serving.