- (1/2 lb) Ground Beef, 1 lb pkgs
- (1/2 cup) onion, chopped
- (2 cloves) garlic, minced
- (1 tsp) chilli powder
- (1/2 tsp) ground cumin
- (1 can) Mexican diced tomatoes, drained
- (3/4 cup) ricotta cheese
- (3 tbsp) fresh cilantro, minced
- (4) tortillas
- (1/2 cup) shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Brown ground beef with onion and garlic over medium heat. Add in tomatoes and spices. Bring to a boil then remove from heat. In a small bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, 2 Tbsp cilantro and mozzarella cheese.
2. Place one of the tortillas in the bottom of a 9-inch round baking pan coated with cooking spray. In layers: Add half of the meat mixture, place another tortilla on top, add all of the ricotta mixture, place another tortilla on top, and add remaining meat mixture. Finally top with last tortilla and sprinkle cheddar cheese and cilantro on top.
3. Cover and bake until heated thoroughly for 15-20 minutes.