We listed our most popular steaks in the ingredients list but just grab a package of whichever is your personal favorite.
- Generously season your favorite TF steaks with salt and chill, uncovered, in the fridge overnight or, if you don't have time, season and let them come to room temperature on the counter.
- Preheat oven to 275°F, and place steaks on a wire rack on a cookie sheet in the center of the oven.
- Bake steaks until internal temperature is 105°F for rare, 115°F for medium-rare, 125°F for medium, or 140°F for medium-well. Check temperature with a thermometer* after 15 minutes and then every 5 minutes until desired temperature is reached.
- Once to your desired temp, remove the steaks from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over high heat, add 2 tablespoon of tallow or butter and heat until slightly smoking.
- Add the steaks to the hot skillet and sear on each side for 1 minute (the cooking is done - you are just searing now). If desired, add more tallow/butter to the skillet and baste the steaks while searing.
- Season to taste and enjoy!
*First-time customers of Together Farm's receive a free meat thermometer with their first order!
So, don't wait - get your steak order in today and enjoy 100% grassfed steaks you feel confident cooking & even more confident eating since you know the farm that raised them!