- Combine the nectarines and onion in a bowl with the lard and season the mixture to taste with freshly ground pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add the nectarine and onion mixture and cook, stirring frequently until the nectarine pieces have softened, approximately 8 minutes.
- Set aside to cool. Wipe skillet clean to cook the smoked pork chops.
- Rub additional lard on the pork chops on both sides and season them to taste with pepper. Reheat skillet to medium heat. Add the chops to the hot skillet and cook about 3 minutes on each side, or until well cooked. TF's Smoked Pork Chops are cooked during the smoking process, so all you have to do is heat and achieve your perfect level of searing.
- While the Smoked Pork Chops are cooking, cut the cooked nectarine and onion quarters into 1/4 inch think slices. Place the slices back into the bowl with their juices.
- Mix the lemon juice, mustard and chopped mint into the nectarine and onion mixture.
Serve the cooked Smoked Pork Chops topped with the nectarine mixture over rice or with a green salad.