Spicy Beef Curry Stew
December 17, 2021 • 0 comments
- (1 lb) Stew Beef
- (1 lb) Carrots, peeled (if not organic) and chopped
- (2 large) Russet potatoes, peeled (if not organic) and chopped
- (1) Yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- (2) Garlic cloves, minced
- (1, 28 oz can, undrained) Tomatoes, diced (fire-roasted preferred)
- (1 inch) Ginger root, fresh, peeled and diced
- (2 Tbsp) Curry powder
- (1 tsp) Red pepper flakes, crushed
- (2 cups) Beef Bone Broth, 28 oz (Sugar Free)
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and cook on low setting for 8 hours or until beef is cooked through and tender.
- Remove the lid during the last 30 minutes of cooking to thicken or stir 2-3 tsp of cornstarch or arrowroot powder into enough liquid to make a paste and stir into slow cooker sauce
- Cook for 10-15 minutes more or until stew thickens.
- Serve with rolls or naan bread!
Pro-tip: Prep a second one at the same time and put all those ingredients into a ziploc freezer bag for a super easy future supper!