- (1) medium spaghetti squash
- (1 cup) water
- (3/4 lb) Ground Beef, 1 lb pkgs
- (1/2 cup) red onion, chopped
- (2 tbsp) yellow mustard
- (2-3 tbsp) hot sauce
- (4 cloves) garlic, minced
- (1 can/15 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
- (2 cups) kale, chopped
- (1/4 cup) plain Greek yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Trim ends of spaghetti squash and cut in half lengthwise. Discard of seeds as you go. Place squash cut side down in a microwave safe dish, add 1 inch water and cook for 15-20 minutes, OR place squash cut side down on baking sheet and bake for about 40 minutes or until tender.
2. In a large skillet brown the ground beef along with the onion. Drain excess liquid. Add mustard, hot sauce and garlic then cook for 1 more minute. Stir in black beans and kale; cook just until kale wilts (2-3 minutes).
3. Using a fork, separate the strands of spaghetti squash and combine with meat mixture in a bowl. Dollop servings of Greek yogurt on top.