- (3 lbs (can do less)) Stew Beef
- (2 cups) Scallions, chopped (can sub with 1 onion)
- (1 lb) Potatoes, peeled if not organic and chopped
- (6 cloves) Garlic, minced
- (4 fresh or 1, 28 oz can diced tomatoes, preferably fire-roasted) Tomatoes, chopped
- (4 Tbsp) Cilantro, minced
- (2 tsps) Cumin
- (2 tsps (more to taste)) Sea salt
- (1 tsp (more to taste)) Black pepper
- (2) Bay leaves
- (2 Tbsp) Arrowroot flour (or cornstarch)
- (1 cup) Simple Beef Bone Broth, 32 oz
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
- Serve with a spinach salad and some crusty bread, mashed potatoes or cauliflower to soak up some of the extra juice.
Pro-tip: Make a second one at the same time and put all those ingredients into a gallon Ziploc bag for an incredibly easy supper in the future!