Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
March 4, 2023 • 0 comments
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Servings: 8
- Corned Beef Brisket, Small
- (10) Baby Red Potatoes, quartered
- (4) Large Carrots, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- (1) Onion, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- (4 cups) Water
- (6 oz.) Beer
- (1/2 head) Cabbage, coarsely chopped
- Chop cabbage and place, covered, in fridge. You will not need this until an hour before serving.
- Place potatoes, carrots, and onion into the bottom of a slow cooker; add water and place brisket on top of vegetables.
- Pour beer over brisket and cover.
- Cook on High for 7 hours; stir in the cabbage and cook for 1 more hour.
*Note* Together Farms Brisket Spices- Mustard Seed, Cassia, Allspice, Ginger, Dill, Bay Leaves, Black Pepper, Red Pepper, Fennel, Cloves, Mace